Pedigree Submission Tutorial
Dog Photo Upload
PawVillage will review all photos during the validation process and reserves the right to remove
any images that are determined to be inappropriate for any reason.
Photos to be uploaded are subject to the following restrictions:
To upload a photo for the dog's home page on PawVillage, please click on the Photo Upload tab on the Dog Edit page.
If a photo is already available for that particular record, the tab will read Modify Current Photo.
You will then be brought to the Dog Photo Upload page where you will be able to browse your own
computer and automatically upload your image to the PawVillage server for instant access through the
Online Pedigree Databasetm.
- the image file must be 100KB or less;
- the image must be at a resolution of 72 dpi;
- the image must be in the JPEG file format with the file extension .JPG;
- the image must be no wider than 650 pixels
- the image must be optimized for use on the web;
- no website or email address may appear in the image;
- the rights to the photo must belong to you,
or you must have explicit permission to upload the image to PawVillage from the the individual or organization who owns it;
- the image must be appropriate for all viewers.
Please click on portions of the image below to access help about that item.
To prevent public viewing of
unsuccessful image uploads while you are adding a photo to the dog's record,
images are by default disabled and not accessible by the public. When your
image is uploaded successfully, it will be necessary to enable public viewing
of the image by clicking on the camera icon.
Submitting an image grants PawVillage a non-exclusive license to the image. All images may be
copied and reused in promotional advertising or otherwise at the sole discretion of PawVillage.