breeder lived in Denver, PA
owner listed as Dr Charles D Logsdon in 1945 AKC
Mildred Shepard got her first Belgian Sheepdog from the Brindels in the fourties. She was a charter member of the reorganized BSCA and remained active in the club until recently. Many fine dogs came from her Shady Lawn Kennels. Mildred was Second Vice-President of the first Board of Directors in 1947. Several sanctioned matches were held at the Shepard farm in Delphi, Indiana.
The BSD Marge Turnquist 1985 p80-81